Hangar 18 Indoor Climbing Gyms Coupons - 45% OFF Indoor Rock Climbing
- Indoor climbing
- What’s included:
- Intro classes: 60-minute belaying lesson, full day of post-lesson climbing, and rental equipment
- One-month and one-year memberships: unlimited access to all gym locations, belay lessons, monthly guest pass, and yoga classes
Indoor Rock Climing FAQs
- Is it safe? Yes. Rock climbing gyms typically require a safety course on proper belaying techniques, knots, and other fundamentals for top-rope courses and have designated “beginner” courses for first timers.
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
Redeem Hangar 18 Indoor Climbing Gyms Coupons
Share this deal for Hangar 18 Indoor Climbing Gyms
The Fine Print
Two intro classes not valid in Mission Viejo. Children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Must sign waiver. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 2 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 13 or older.
Hangar 18 Indoor Climbing Gyms Deals