The Who Coupons - 23% OFF Rock: The Who
- $49.50 for one G-Pass to see The Who
- With special guests Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- When: Wednesday, May 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Nassau Coliseum
- Seating: 200- and 300-level sections
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Offer reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Who at 1 (1964): Mods playing rhythm and blues with an element of danger. Pete Townshend smashes his first guitar by accident at the Railway Hotel in Harrow, in the process igniting one of the most exciting live acts ever. One week later at the same venue, Keith Moon smashes his drum kit in solidarity.
- The Who at 2 (1965): Having made their first stir with the chord-chopping “I Can’t Explain,” the group truly exploded (both the charts and Pete Townshend’s amps) with “My Generation”
- The Who at 5 (1969): Already stars thanks to hits such as “I’m a Boy” and “I Can See for Miles,” with a reputation for wild live shows, The Who took the obvious route; they recorded a rock opera about a deaf/dumb/blind kid named Tommy, who plays a mean pinball
- The Who at 50 (now): After decades of changing musical history, the group offers an epic set of what Townshend calls “all the hits, picks, mixes, and misses” of the band’s entire career
- Eyewitness accounts of what you’ll see: Roger Daltrey hitting every big note and Townshend pick-whipping and windmilling on his Stratocaster
- Get there early: for a rousing set of rock and roll loving from special guests Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
Redeem The Who Coupons
Share this deal for The Who
The Fine Print
Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Nassau Coliseum on 5/20. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app.
The Who Deals